- As a member of the Epiphannie A review panel, manufacturers listed on the Epiphannie A website will send a free product to members of the review panel for them to use and then rate and review onsite. Members of the Epiphannie A review panel are not expected to pay anything to be on the panel.
- If you agree to be a member of the consumer testing panel, you agree for Epiphannie A to provide your contact details to manufacturers or other trusted third parties to send you products to test. Your contact details will not be used for any other purpose other than to send you free products to test.
- By being part of the Epiphannie A review panel, you agree to receive a free product from a manufacturer, test the product and then rate and review that product on Epiphannie A
- Epiphannie A are not committing to a minimum or maximum amount of free products you will receive on a monthly basis. Products will be sent randomly as and when a manufacturer wants the Epiphannie A review panel to rate and review a product.
- Members of the Epiphannie A review panel will be reviewed on a regular basis. If a member of the panel has received a product to test, but has not rated and reviewed the product on Epiphanniea.co.uk, they will be removed from the consumer testing panel.
- If a member of the consumer testing panel receives a product to test, they must leave a review within 30days of receiving a product, unless the product requires a longer amount of time to test in which case this will be communicated accordingly when a member receives the product.
- Products received as a member of the Epiphannie A review panel cannot be exchanged, or refunded for cash from EpiphannieA.co.uk or any other retailer.
- All reviews left on Epiphanniea.co.uk will be subject to ratings and reviews
- Epiphannie A accepts no responsibility for products that are misused by panellists during the process of testing, or the results of this misuse.
- If a member of the consumer panel receives a product that is damaged, then the member can contact Epiphannie A at email@example.com where a member from the Epiphannie A team will arrange for another product to be sent to them (subject to availability).
- An existing member of the consumer testing panel can be removed by the panel at any time by emailing their name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samples received are for the panellist’s personal use only.
- Samples are not for onward sale.
- Epiphannie A reserves the right to remove members from the panel if it’s believed that samples have been sold without Epiphannie A’s prior permission.
Rating and reviews
By submitting any content to Epiphannie A, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all ‘moral rights’ that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are the parent of any pictures or images of children submitted by you and that you consent to the use of such images.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that is pornographic;
- that incites violence;
- that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that References other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Epiphannie A (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Epiphannie A a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Epiphannie A and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Epiphannie A does not allow the contents of ratings and reviews and product question and answer comments to be used by third-party suppliers without our prior consent. For enquiries, please use the details below.
If users do not adhere to these guidelines we may delete their posts. Epiphannie A reserves the right to delete any message or rating and review displayed on Epiphanniea.co.uk at any time, for any reason without notice.